Monday 28 June 2010

Managed another page this morning. They don't normally get made this fast but this album of my parents old photos is being done again after it was ruined in the fire, I managed to take photos before it was thrown away, so the layouts are similar but the products are new. Today I have used two of my new journal stamps from Hero Arts, bought from Stampman, I love journalling stamps and have to confess I have collected quite a few! The actual journalling is not finished as I have to check with my mum that I have the names right. The little pearls on the corners of the vellum cover the glue and are also in the centre of the flowers. The metal charm is a butterfly which in the picture looks like binoculars!!!

Got to go food shopping this afternoon, which will make the shoulder bad so wont be doing any more crafting today.

2 comments:

  1. This is Lovely - love the colours you have chosen ((HUG)) Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are going at a great rate of nots! another lovely page Elaine. A little bird tells me you have a big secret - are they allowed????
    Been trying to guess what it was all afternoon!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete